Carpets are used mostly in homes on the floors to add beauty and to avoid the requirement of cleaning the floor on daily basis. Relatively it is easy to clean the carpets as compared to the tile floor. Most of the people use carpet cleaners to remove all the dust and other small particles. It is good to use the carpet cleaner once in a month.
In this article, we will provide you some basic tips and tricks about how you can clean your carpet when there are some hard stains on the carpet. Though it is recommended to call some professional cleaning company (شركة تنظيف) for this job, but if you want to do it yourself, then here are some tips for you.
- You should vacuum your carpet once a week because with time there is so much dust deposited in the carpet. There might be some gritty particles as well which can cut the fiber of your carpet. So if you frequently use a vacuum cleaner you can prolong the life of your carpet by removing such particles.
- Put some extra time once a week and try to reach the deep places. Such as removing any sofas or chairs on your carpet and remove the dust and other particles under the furniture. Also, put some extra time on the borders of the carpet.
- For better result, divide the carpet into 4 equal parts. Vacuum the entire part once and then move to the next part. In this way, you can clean your carpet more efficiently.
- Use the carpet cleaner upright and use it slowly so that it can remove all the dust which is embedded deep in the carpet. Use the cleaner for at least twice on each surface.
- If you have professional equipment like most of the cleaning companies have, then you can also use the hot water extraction method to clean your carpet. In this way, you can remove the bacteria and other such germs from the surface of your carpet which might be harmful to the little kids.
- You can use the baking soda to the bag. It will help you to fight the odors.
If you don’t want to call any professional carpet cleaning company, then you must use the above-mentioned tips to clean your carpet yourself.