Many of us are lucky as we have grown up under the watchful eyes of our auntie. An auntie is your mom’s or dad’s sister who plays an important role in our lives. She is the one who knows how to handle a child. Whenever your mummy scolds you, you run towards her, and she hugs you and tries to make you happy. She is the lady who always remains on your side and does everything possible to help you. So whenever she is going to celebrate her birthday, you should do something special for her to say Happy Birthday Auntie and wish them with these quotes.
Send Beautiful Wishes To Your Auntie:
As we all know that aunties held a special place in our hearts. She is like a second mother who cares for us. She scolds us when needed but loves us too. In fact, she is the one who fills the space of a best friend. You can share your secrets with her being worried about anything. So the birthday should be the special day, and you should try to make it memorable for your auntie. Following are some of the birthday wishes you can send to your auntie to say Happy Birthday Auntie:
- Today is the day to celebrate…your birthday is the most special occasion for me, dear auntie…happy birthday and may you live long.
- I am lucky to have such a wonderful auntie…thank you for always supporting me…happy birthday!
- Thank you for all the life lessons you taught me…you are the one who played an important role in my success…happy birthday and thank you for always being there.
- Today is the best day to tell you that aunties like you are precious and few. Not everyone has an aunt like you…I am lucky enough to have you…happy birthday and may you many more.
- On your birthday I wish you every best thing…may you keep smiling always…happy birthday and get ready with the cake and candles. You know I love cakes.
- May this birthday bring you good luck, happiness, joy, health, wealth, success and everything you desire…happy birthday and many many happy returns of the day.
- You were with me in my most difficult times…you were there to share May happiness…you are not my sibling, you are not my mother, you are not my friend. You are my auntie, and I love you so much…happy birthday!
Everyone likes surprises, so the birthday of your auntie is the best day to give beautiful surprises to her. You should visit her on her birthday and spend time with her. If she likes movies, then you can plan a movie. If she is a book lover, then gift her membership of a local library. In fact, there are many things you can do to make her happy. Sometimes a little bouquet can win the hearts. So try to do everything to make her birthday the most memorable and happiest day of her life.