Are you in love with the Sweetie Pies Recipes? The most delicious dishes of Sweetie Pie Restaurant are just so popular that everyone wants to get the recipes and try in their own kitchen. Now it is not a big deal to make the awesome Sweetie Pies Recipes by your own with a little effort! Here I am going to describe the top rated recipes that will make you be able to say just wow!
Sweetie Pie Mac And Cheese Recipe
Sweetie Pie Mac and Cheese is one of the most popular dishes of the Sweetie Pie Restaurant. Here, I got the recipe to share with you!
- Cooked Elbow Macaroni (1 lb)
- Milk (1 cup)
- Evaporated Milk (2 cans)
- Eggs (3)
- Sour Cream (2 tbsp)
- Colby Cheese (1/2 lb)
- Butter (1 cup)
- Cheddar Cheese (1/2 lb)
- Monterey Jack Cheese (1/2 lb)
- Velveeta Cheese (1 lb)
- White Pepper (1 tbs)
- Sugar (1 tbsp)
- American Cheese (1 cup)
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350°C.
- Take cooked macaroni and place in the oven dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs and milk well.
- Then add butter, Monterey jack, Colby, sharp cheddar and Velveeta cheeses into the macaroni dish.
- Pour the mixture of eggs and milk into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and sugar, then toss the contents.
- Sprinkle the American and Cheddar cheese.
- Then bake the dish for 30-45 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Serve hot.
So, that is all about the tasty Sweetie Pie Mac and Cheese ready to eat!
Sweetie Pies Fried Chicken Recipe
Miss Robbie, the founder of Sweetie Pie restaurant, presents the delicious recipe known as Sweetie Pies Fried Chicken and Catfish. Here is the recipe revealed below!
- 1 chicken, cut into 8 pieces (boneless catfish fillet)
- Buttermilk (1 quart)
- Eggs (2)
- Canola Oil
- Ranch Dressing
- Salt (1 cup)
- Black Pepper (1/4 cup)
- Paprika (1/5 cup)
- Ground Red Pepper (1 tbs)
- Flour (3 cups)
- Yellow Cornmeal (3 cups)
- Use seasoning items to season the chicken or fish.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and buttermilk. Dip the chicken or fish in it for 15 minutes.
- In a plastic bag, put the flour/cornmeal, seasoning, and red pepper. Put the chicken/fish into the bag and shake well to get coated.
- In a pan, heat the oil to raise the temperature till 350 F. Oil should be 2 inches deep.
- Put the coated pieces of chicken/fish into the oil and fry for 8-10 minutes.
- Turn the pieces accordingly with the tongs.
- Take the pieces out of the oil, drain the excess oil and dish out.
- Season the pieces with the base seasoning according to the taste.
- Serve hot.
So, the tasty Sweetie Pies Fried Chicken and Catfish is ready to eat. You will enjoy the taste.
- Make sure that the perfect seasoning is done according to the personal taste.
- Put the pieces of chicken/fish into the oil carefully as it may burn you.
- Always, preheat the oven to the required temperature to get the perfect taste.
- Use high-quality ingredients and fresh items to make the recipe more delicious.