This is the age of beauty in which there is an unseen competition of beauty between people. All the people in the world irrespective of the gender are trying their best to look beautiful to others. They go to different saloons to beautify their features. These days there are saloons in approx all the markets and cities. Nails are crucial part of hands. Hands are important so nails also have occupied a main position in the field of beauty. People nowadays have an obsession with nails. They go to expensive saloons where there are trained workers.
People love to have acrylic nails on. These enhance the beauty of your natural nails. These are expensive to put on. Saloons take a lot of money and when you come out of the door your wallet is almost empty. These nails have a time span of 2 to 3 weeks. After that you have to remove them. Taking them off also takes a lot of time and money if you go to a parlor or a nail salon. But now people have become aware of many things, they try to do many things and treatments by their own. This helps them to save their time and money. So,
HOW TO REMOVE GEL NAIL POLISH?
There are many ways to remove gel nail polish. Here, we will discuss two ways of removing gel polish that are low of cost and save time.
BY USING ALUMINUM FOIL
- Pure acetone
- Petroleum jelly
- Aluminum foils
- Nail filer
- Apply Vaseline on your nails cuticle and fingers.
- Take a bowl of acetone and warm it by putting the bowl in hot water.
- Leave it for a short time and then take out the bowl.
- Then drench cotton in acetone by making cotton balls and putting it in acetone bowl.
- Put aluminum foils around your nails fixing cotton balls on the nails.
- Let it stay for 10 minutes.
- Peel off the aluminum foil from your nails.
- Now rinse and dry your hands.
- Apply a little moisturizer on your hands so that the skin won’t dry off.
BY USING WOODEN CUTICLE STICK OR CUTICLE PUSHER
For this method you need the following things and materials,
- Nail buffer
- Cuticle pusher or wooden cuticle stick
- Cuticle remover or cuticle oil
- Paper towel
- First soften your nails by massaging them with soap water.
- You can also apply cuticle remover or cuticle oil on the boundary of nails. You could also apply both of them. Let them stay on your nails for 2 to 3 minutes.
- To soften the cuticles to higher degree put your hands in a bowl of warm water for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Dry your nails using a paper towel softly.
- Push the cuticle surface back using the cuticle remover or wooden stick.
- Now use any of them and start to scrap the nail gel polish off your nails.